The following GMAT data sufficiency question tests your understanding of dealing with remainder questions and their formulation in the context of data sufficiency.
Is the positive integer $n$ divisible by $15$ ?
- (1) When $n$ is divided by $10$ the remainder is $5$.
- (2) When $n$ is divided by $6$ the remainder is $3$.
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.