Try the following GMAT data sufficiency question on algebra involving equations and inequalities with two variables.
Is $ab=0$ ?
- (1) $b < |b|$
- (2) $ab = 2a$
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- EACH statement ALONE is sufficient.
- Statements (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient.
Leave a Reply