I just published the video explanations to all of the 550 quantitative reasoning questions in the GMAT Official Guide 2021, which was released as an ebook in late April 2021. The physical official guide is due to be released on 3rd June 2020. There are 262 Problem Solving questions and 240 Data Sufficiency questions. Out of these 502 questions, 42 are newly released. The remaining 48 questions are available as part of the GMAT Online Question Bank. These 48 questions formed the diagnostic test in the 2020 GMAT Official Guide and older editions.
- GMAT Official Guide 2021 has been released in ebook format and can be purchased from Wiley’s website.
- The physical copy of the GMAT Official Guide 2021 will be available on Amazon and other retailers starting 3rd June 2020. The original release date was early May 2020, but it got pushed forward by a month most likely because of coronavirus.
- There is nothing pressing about this new guide that you absolutely need it to prepare for the GMAT. You will be perfectly fine with last year’s GMAT Official Guide 2020.
- The new guide has a total of 502 quantitative reasoning questions: 262 are Problem Solving and 240 are Data Sufficiency.
- Here is the list of the 32 newly added Problem Solving questions: 93, 94, 96, 97, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 115, 117, 121, 123, 124, 130, 134, 135, 137, 141, 143, 149, 150, 153, 158, 159, 163, 167, 168, 234, 239, 259.
- Here is the list of the 10 newly added Data Sufficiency questions: 265, 269, 274, 286, 296, 325, 326, 395, 427, 488.
- Most of the newly added quantitative reasoning questions are of average difficulty, and there are only about 4 or 5 questions that would be considered difficult.
- The diagnostic test section which used to be part of the previous editions of the GMAT Official Guides(2020 and older) has been dropped from the physical guide. Instead, those 100 questions are now marketed as an Online Exclusive Question Bank that is included with the purchase of the book, and can be accessed at the Wiley Efficient Learning website or the app.